Some people are not a fan of Coconut but it provides a lot of health benefits for those who suffer from fibromyalgia disease.
Coconut Milk Health Benefits:
- It contains high levels of Magnesium which helps us to calm our nerves and muscles to relieve chronic achy pain.
- It contains potassium which supports the heart, kidney, brain, and muscle tissue.
- Rich in Vitamins C & E to help keep your immune system strong.
- It contains lauric acid, it has anti-virus or anti-bacterial properties which help us to reduce cholesterol levels.
- It contains iron which helps to create red blood cells and carry oxygen through the body.
- High levels of Vitamins B1, B3, B5, and B6 provide energy to our fatigued cells.
- It contains magnesium which helps to metabolize glucose, prevent inflammation and increase vitamin absorption.
- Rich in antioxidants that kill off free radicals such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, cardiovascular disease, and cancer.
- It is lactose-free and easy to digest for those of us that are lactose intolerant.
- It contains Selenium which helps to reduce joint pain.
- It is a great source of healthy fat which help to raise our good HDL cholesterol levels.
- It helps to fortify and condition the hair and skin. It even aids in diminishing wrinkles and baggy skin.
- It contains phosphorous that helps to strengthen bones and teeth.
- High in fiber to keep you feeling full longer and helps to keep you regular, easing IBS Symptoms.